- Mom: Are you in class?
- Me: its 6:30am
- Mom: Oh yes-
- Nancy: LOLZ
- where were you when it happened
- chris said it was like 3 mins of crzy
- me: i was maybe in forever 21?
- Nancy: lolz
- buying some going out shirts
- 2011 WHERE WERE YOU DURING THE GREAT 3 MINUTE TORNADO THAT HIT NYC???
- "buying some going out shirts at forevs 21" - nicole b.
So my mom is on facebook, and I do my best to explain the etiquette of social networking sites to her. She just sent me this email:
Do I need to reply to people that post a happy birthday message on my wall?
I don’t want to be rude and I don’t want to be “lame”. (Do people even use that term anymore?) I rely on you for facebook etiquette.
At dinner, Nancy’s fortune cookie said: Sometimes in life, you just have to play hardball.
- me: (brb. getting a coffee)
- Sent at 9: 20 PM on Sunday
- Cassie: A COFFFEEEE!?
- ITS 930PM
- EVEN I AM NOT THAT CRAZY